Books & Pixels
A companion to my life in the world of publishing.
Books-related stuff all week long.
Random awesomeness at the weekend.
Junior editor for foreign fiction at Rizzoli
- Italian: We would need the cover art of the film poster for this book's cover
- Chinese: Sure, I'll give you the Film Production company details. You speak Chinese right?
- Italian: Funny thing: I don't!
- Chinese: Ok I spoke to the Film Production company and they have sent you the image.
- Italian: But I haven't received anything
- Chinese: Well it takes time for the courier to get there
- Italian: Wait.. they shipped a CD from China?
- Chinese: Yes. Why is there any other way?
- Shipping company: Hey there Italian editor, the CD is in Milan but we are holding it at our headquarters for further inspection. Good day!
- Italian: ...